Three Critical Vitamins, Many Amazing Benefits
When you are looking for incredible overall health support, the synergy of the vitamins A, D3, and K2 included in this formula are an excellent choice.*
- Cardiovascular Health: Vitamins A, D3, and not just K2 – but MK-7 –are well known for their support of flexible, strong arteries, heart muscle vitality, and healthy calcium balance in the bloodstream.*^
- Healthy Bone Density and Strength: Each of these nutrients supports the process of bringing necessary minerals into bone tissue and promotes healthy bone strength.*
- Immune Health: Vitamins A, D3, and K2 have been the subjects of extensive study that shows they support healthy immune system function in powerful ways.*
- Healthy Brain Function: Research shows that vitamins A and can support healthy brain activity, focus, cognitive strength, and positive mood.*
Superior Forms of Synergistic Nutrients:
- Vitamin A: The retinol form of Vitamin A is the better choice over beta-carotene because it requires no conversion and delivers a consistent level of the nutrient to the body. Vitamin A is key for many health factors and supports the activity of vitamin D3. These vitamins work together to deliver benefits more efficiently.*
- Vitamin D3: This crucial vitamin is already in the form that the body synthesizes from sunlight. Vitamin D3 is more than twice as effective than vitamin D2 at raising vitamin D levels in the body. That’s most likely because, unlike the D2 form, vitamin D3 requires no conversion before it can be readily used by the body to support multiple health benefits.*
- Vitamin K2: The vitamin K2 (MenaQ7®), we’ve included in this formula is the most bioavailable and bioactive form, with multiple clinical studies to its credit. It shows support for healthy bone density, cardiovascular health, and more.*
^Supports healthy levels already within the normal range.
|Vitamin A||3,000 mcg (10,000 IU)||333%|
(as retinyl palmitate)
|Vitamin D3||125 mcg (5,000 IU)||625%|
|Vitamin K2 [as menaquinone-7||45 mcg||38%|
(MK-7 as MenaQ7®)]
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
Mena Q7® is a registered trademark of NattoPharma ASA, Norway.